Technology has improved the prevention sector, in particular when it comes to delivering occupational risk prevention training to employees
Digital transformation is one of the major trends with which companies have optimised their business processes, in which technology is a key and priority resource.
In the Occupational Risk Prevention sector, technology has played a huge part in improving and safeguarding the well-being of workers at different levels; one of them being the ability to deliver online training and, therefore, ensure that all workers can take part easily, quickly and with maximum guarantees.
Although training has been delivered online for quite some time, in the last two years it has undergone considerable growth. For many companies, it is now a key resource. Some companies are still apprehensive when it comes to quality and control, and even some ORP technicians fear that part of their job will be taken away from them. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
Advantages of using technology in Occupational Risk Prevention
Technology offers a new context for understanding and developing functions more effectively and efficiently in the field of occupational risk prevention.
Technological tools such as online training platforms, applications, software or specialised ORP portals are resources that have naturally adapted to the prevention sector.
Technology offers valuable advantages:
- Process automation.
- Monitoring and control
Below are some good examples of the benefits of technology in occupational risk prevention:
- Sensors. Detection systems to prevent machinery-related accidents: trapping, crushing or cutting accidents.
- ORP Drones. Significant technological advances that allow for great strides to be made in occupational risk prevention.
- Mobile devices. Mobile devices have changed the way we understand work. They make it easier to communicate and manage data and information more efficiently.
- Online Training. Perhaps one of the most significant changes in prevention that technology has brought about. Training staff in occupational risk prevention has become more commonplace and is now better than ever, with the possibility of taking part in in different levels of ORP training. Workers can take training courses with no deadlines or limitations when it comes to location or level of knowledge, among others.
ORP Training, a sector benefiting from technology
Training is, without a doubt, one of the sectors that has benefited most from the implementation of ORP technology.
E-learning alternatives have opened up a new window for training in the workplace.
Delivering occupational risk prevention training to workers should be one of a company’s prevention obligations. Technology offers training methods that are compatible and effective for any structure and work environment.
A good example of this is the Learning Management System (LMS) concept, which has become one of the most interesting resources for comprehensive and professional ORP training. While offline training is still a common alternative, online training is becoming increasingly widespread to cover the needs of ORP training.
Quite often, a good option is to have mixed ORP training (offline/online) capable of fulfilling the occupational risk prevention training objectives in subjects that have a practical aspect to them.
Some of the advantages of online ORP training with us:
- It facilitates ORP training for all types of companies (large companies or business groups with workers in various locations, shifts, geographical areas, etc. and for the small entrepreneur, who needs to deliver quality training to workers, whose resources are limited).
- Wide range of training. Each worker needs specific training for their job, which we can offer.
- Bespoke training.
- Content updated regularly.
- ORP technicians save time and cut down on concerns
- Financial savings for the company
- Flexibility and many more advantages…
Improving occupational risk prevention entails integrating new technologies, capable of offering a higher quality when it comes to training and rolling out the necessary ORP measures in companies. We encourage you to give it a go, in particular in our area; online training.